Saturday 20 December 2014

Wishing you a happy crafty Christmas!

Hi all

I still have many things on my list, so may not be around until after Christmas, when we don't have so much in the diary.  Not that I am complaining, it is lovely seeing so many friends.

I will still be reading blogs, as I tend to do that first thing in the morning.  :)

But I want to wish you all a happy Christmas, and a great break with friends and family, or whatever you choose to do with your time - have fun.  xx















11 comments:

  1. Everything is so lovely Sara! I adore your wreath, that really is amazing!!!!! The other things - baubles and tree skirt and so on are lovely too, but that wreath!!!! Fantastic! Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations are beautiful, Sara. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you so much for the lovely card, it was very thoughtful of you to send one to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous decorations. The baubles and the wreath are wonderful, clever you. I'm glad you're having lots of visitors already. I do hope you have a good Christmas, CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely time and enjoy yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all your beautifully made decorations ~ the colours you have used work wonderfully. Hope that you and your family have a very Happy Christmas too :O)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas Sara - I hope you have a most wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great time, I love your decorations and your photos are really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love those baubles! Have a great xmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your crocheted decorations - did you make them this year? I love your choice of colour too
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - yes all made this year! Next year I want to make a Christmas table runner and place mats - but think I might have to start those in the Summer! x

      Delete