Friday 25 January 2013

A little gift

I loved the heart hanger that Lucy made, and new it would be a perfect gift for my cousin who renews her wedding vows tomorrow.  My cousin lost her wedding ring when her father was ill recently and it has totally disappeared.  It is her 10th wedding anniversary tomorrow, so she and her husband are renewing their vows and having the new ring blessed.  Her daughter is making a reading and her toddler son is going to give the ring to the vicar.  Doesn't that sound lovely.

Anyway her little gift is on its way to her, and I hope she likes it.


Thanks again Lucy at Attic 24

The link above will take you to Lucy's post and the heart pattern from there.  Hope I've posted this correctly as I have used Lucy's ideas to make this.

Have a good weekend.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment