Monday 18 February 2013

Cards for Men and another sunset

It is half term, and my sister popped by for lunch which was great.

I am trying to combine keeping on top of my work in the office, and spending time with Matt.  He was on a mission to do as much homework as possible today, so that he can relax for the rest of the holiday.

I think I spent too much time in the office today, but hopefully tomorrow will be easier.

The day ended with another lovely sunset.


So very lucky so see such a gorgeous sky two evenings in a row.

I've made a card for my father in law, and hope it fits in for the Cards for Men challenge of Wintertime.
His birthday is this week - so in Winter, and I think the brown leaves are apt for this time of year.


I used kraft card, and bazzil basics, a woodware leaf punch and a cuttlebug embossing folder.
A very easy card to make for a man!

Thanks for looking.

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment