Friday 24 May 2013

Sparrows

Well, I'm just about to go and pick Matt up from school.  Half term is starting and it's Bank Holiday weekend.  Shame no one has told the weather - on my drive to the supermarket to get food for the weekend and the boys camp out (!) it is 6 degrees here.  That's what we expect in January.  Oh well - heating is on and I will enjoy a glass of wine this dismal evening.  I am becoming a weather bore.  I am so desperate to feel some sunshine on my skin - greedy I know, but for a few consecutive days!

I hope these little birds that fledged yesterday are ok.  I've put plenty of food out today as I don't imagine there are many bugs to be caught, and I assume they need more to keep warm in these temperatures.



Off to collect a grumpy teenager from school.

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment