Thursday 6 December 2012

Frosty mornings & Christmas Cards

We were so lucky this morning to walk to school, crunching through frozen Autumn leaves and stamping through the icy puddles.  I never cease to find it fun, and neither does my son.  It's great to know that even being the great big teenager that he is that he can still have fun in wellies!




I have finally finished making all my Christmas cards, and have almost finished writing them, so I am now going to post a few here.  I have also been making cotton crochet dish-clothes as little Christmas gifts for friends.  I had lots of other crafty ideas for Christmas, but I guess most will stay just that - ideas!  Perhaps I should start in January and it might all come together for December, but maybe not!


 Off to bed now to make another dish-cloth.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment