Monday 31 December 2012

Favourite cards of the year

It seems that there are lots of posts for the best cards / makes of the year.  As my computer broke mid-year I lost quite a lot of information.  (Lesson learned to take responsibility for baking things up myself!).  It then took a while to get to grips to moving from a PC to a Mac, so my card and creation photos aren't quite as organised as I hope they will be next year.  But I guess it doesn't really matter here as I shan't be entering these in any challenges.  Some cards here were made at various card classes at the Glitter Pot and one with Kay Carley.  So although I made the card,  the original idea wasn't mine.  Thanks for stopping by.

Happy New Year!

Hoping it brings better health, and a little more wealth for us all, together with relaxed contentment and happiness.

Sara x

 For my sisters birthday
 Dads Fathers Day card
 Practicing colouring with one main colour
 Love this poppy stamp - thanks Alex!
 Get well soon - I've had to make too many of these this year  :(
 Hobby Art class - water colouring
 Nephews birthday card
 Nieces birthday card
 Card made for fun as I love the image
 A younger nephews birthday card
 
 A card to say "Hi" - I loved colouring this one.
 Learning to colour water and sky
 A birthday card for a close friend
 My nephews birthday card - he had just passed his Orange Tag belt at Karate
 For my friend who taught me to colour (started the addiction?!)
 Another get well card as a friend went into hospital for a major op
 My favourite card - made with Kay Carley.  not a 5 minute make!
 Fin at Christmas
 Sophisticated Christmas
Back to birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment