Sunday 11 October 2015

Catching Up

Hi there

Just thought I would pop by and say "Hello".

As I expected, life with a puppy is full on!  He is adorable, full of mischief and totally wonderful.  But it is like having a toddler around again (without a nappy!), and my days are very full.  Sometimes I'm not sure what they are full off, but there doesn't seem to have been much time to get my camera out, nor craft.

As Basil is getting bigger, he can go on slightly longer walks, which we both enjoy.

We finished our first set of puppy classes.  In my defence, he was the youngest there, but we did have to move seats and go for a time-out!  He's certainly full of character.  

Anyway, I thought you might like to see a few photos from the last few weeks.  I suspect it will be a while before I'm back again.  I hope life is treating you all well.

Sara x


A handsome little fellow :)



Puppy class graduation!  


Helping in the office - yes he has climbed on to my desk!!


A Walk with his big brother - They didn't want to keep still for a photo!


A tired boy on a Sunday morning.  Isn't he growing up fast!



11 comments:

  1. He is adorable, he is certainly growing up quickly. How time flies, glad to know you are well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's lovely Sara. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basil is so cute! I'm glad you're having fun with him. I hope all is well with you, Sarah. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he's adorable. I especially love the photo on your desk, and the one with the rosette. Well done puppy and well done puppy controller. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is gorgeous isn't he and so big already!!!! Well done Basil on passing your class! And you too of course Sara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! My original post has just vanished! Nice to see you back in tinter-land :) Lovely photos of you both and hasn't he grown since his puppy pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just like our children they grow up way too fast but are just as mischievous. Nice to see you back was only thinking about you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We owned a soft coated wheaton for 15 years. This spring we had to say good-bye to our best friend, Charlie. He was smart, loyal and had such a personality that everyone who knew him, loved him. Upon entering the house from a trip outside, he would push on the other side of the door and shut it for us. He could play the piano on demand. But he hated cats. Enjoy your new family member.

    ReplyDelete