It has also been raining so much, I really haven't ventured out with my camera. But everything is growing at an amazing rate, and is very green. It will look lovely once the sun comes back out - tomorrow should be better I hear. Maybe Matt will get to play cricket this week? Both games last week were rained off. I think it's important to get some down time too.
In the absence of cricket, he played in a Jazz concert. Sorry, only a photo on my phone. Most unlike me not to have taken my "proper" camera.
I have also managed to find a little time to make some cards.
And a few "Good Luck" cards were needed too!
Combining my love of crochet and card making! :) I made the 4 leaf clovers whilst watching some cricket last weekend.
And finally, joining in with Vanessa at Cocoa Rose Diaries and Gillian at Tales from a Happy House, I'm sure I've read a few others over the last few days too, here are my10 random things:
1. I love chocolate. In fact, the egg compartment in my fridge is exclusively for Creme Eggs from Christmas until Easter.
2. I hate ironing. Some things don't get worn as I can't face ironing them. School shirts have to be of the non-iron variety.
3. My yarn obsession is not new. When re-kindling my love of crochet, I found my old stash of yarn which in some cases must be almost 25 years old!
4. I like writing in coloured pens. Especially fountain pens, and have a selection of pink, blue and mauve inks. Which is great, until I need to complete a form in black.
5. I would love a dog - but Mark won't budge on the idea. Matt would love a dog too. It would have to be said that Smudge, our cat, isn't a big fan of dogs either.
6. I like "helping" with Maths homework. Or, it could be said I still enjoy working out simultaneous equations. I'm not sure this is entirely normal.
7. I run my life according to lists. If it's not on a list, chances are it will be forgotten.
8. I wish my sister lived closer. All the time we lived at home together, it wasn't a harmonious relationship. But now we've grown up and she moved away, it would be lovely to be able to just meet up each week for a cuppa and a natter. Phone calls just aren't the same.
9. I am looking forward to going to Spain for most of July, and meeting up with friends for plenty of sunshine, laughs, seafood and wine.
10. I drive a very old Peugeot. If I win the lottery, the first thing I will treat myself to will be a new Nissan Juke.
Hopefully see you soon - but I'm not guaranteeing anything for the next few weeks. I promise I am doing lots of reading though.
Enjoy your evening.
I almost forgot to say - hello to my new followers. Good to see you. :)