Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter.

I hope you are all enjoying the break.  It's a rainy day here, so perfect for a bit of crafting.

Thanks for all your comments on my last post.

See you next week - it's back to routine for us on Tuesday.

I'll leave you with the Huggie Bunnie I made for Matt - in real life it really isn't quite this scary, and is in fact quite cute!  I used this pattern by Sandra at Cherry Heart.  I blame the photography angle and lack of any natural light today!

Sara x



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping in and commenting on my post - it is promising to rain here too, love Huggy Bunnie! I've had issues with taking photos on grey days, it never comes out like you think it should! Never mind, I'm off to put the kettle on again - think I need another week off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The huggy bunny is adorable. I wanted to make some but just ran out of time this year. We avoided the rain yesterday - I think we'll get it this week! Back to reality for us tomorrow too, but it's so much easier to bear after a sunny break from routine. Wishing you a great week. x

    ReplyDelete